Amazon Braket Python SDK¶
The Amazon Braket Python SDK is an open source library to design and build quantum circuits, submit them to Amazon Braket devices as quantum tasks, and monitor their execution.
This documentation provides information about the Amazon Braket Python SDK library. The project homepage is in Github https://github.com/aws/amazon-braket-sdk-python. The project includes SDK source, installation instructions, and other information.
Explore Amazon Braket examples.
- Getting started
- Amazon Braket features
- Advanced circuits and algorithms
- Hybrid quantum algorithms
- Quantum machine learning and optimization with PennyLane
- Quantum annealing with D-Wave
- Amazon Braket Hybrid Jobs